If you are a computer game addict, you know what it feels like to be away from our PC for a day or two. Some gamers spend so much time playing their favorite games that they forget about what is happening in the real world. Below are 10 signs that you are an addict and that you need to spend some time away from your computer.
- When playing your favorite titles, you don’t even realize how much time has passed. In some cases, playing games for several hours non-stop may cause the blood in the legs of the player to form clots, which can be dangerous.
- You feel guilty when you fail to take part in a planned gaming mission or session. This can happen if you don’t want to disappoint our fellow gamers.
- If you are a PC game addict, you become too defensive of your gaming habits even if others consider them unhealthy.
- Every now and then, it may happen that you are not able to get access to your favorite games. For instance, you are on a vacation or you don’t have access to the Internet. During these, you become too angry, depressed, irritable, or moody.
- You don’t have any interest in things you used to enjoy doing in the past. For instance, you don’t find happiness in the company of your friends anymore.
- You have a sense of guilt, disappointment or guilt in yourself after you have spent a lot of time playing a game.
- You lose your cool when someone suggests that you should not spend so much time on your computer.
So, if you have all or any of these symptoms, we suggest that you spend fewer hours on your PC and more with your friends or family so you can stay in good shape.